Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Invisible Protector?

These past four days I've been watching and hearing kids in the cafe talk about the TV shows I usually see. Each of them also seeing new things as well. Like stuff about my house that really creeped me out. And how they saw a weird old guy walking around the kitchen and my bedroom.

From what one kid said,the old man wore a black robe and was holding a weird necklace. She said that she didn't see much of his face. I would have asked her what the necklace looked like if not for the fact her mother rushed her out of the place.

I noticed that Candle Cove was focused on the SV and the Skin Taker now. Each episode was of them fighting each other. Neither getting an upperhand on the other. Horrible Horrace was rarely shown. And when he was,he was seemingly running from two people.

Couldn't tell whom they were but I think they were a couple. Both wore robes like the old man in my house supposedly did. Both carrying baseball bats as well.

Binx hasn't been on in a while. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. Probably isn't.

Little Sister is going to kill her..I just know it...

No comments:

Post a Comment