Friday, July 12, 2013

'Kore'

Finally. D:<

Been trying to type this post for the past few days.

Anyway onto the freaky shit.

I was at work,washing the dishes and I saw this dude in the corner of my vision. At first he looked like one of the puppet people and I nearly screamed. But when I turned around he looked like a normal,confused and sorta worried dude. (I might've made a weird squeeky noise so that probably startled him.) He asked in a polite tone,"You alright there,Kore?"

"...y..yeah..wait,what did you call me?"

"Kore.",he said shrugging. I raised a brow at this and questioned,"Can I help you with anything?"

"Yes,Kore. I'd really like an application.",he answered with a goofy grin. Giving my nicest smile,I said,"Sure. Hang on a sec."

So I went through the kitchen and to the back office. Told my boss what was going on and she came with me to the front. The dude was still there. Still smiling like a doofus. Tapping his fingers on the counter as my boss hands him one. She noticed that he was staring at me while he walked over to one of the tables near by. And he was briefly glancing at me while he filled out his application. My boss,the friendliest and calmest person I know,told me to head into the back and get something that I knew wasn't there.

I heard her ask him a few questions about why he wanted to work there. Didn't really hear his answer but I heard the name 'kore' being tossed around a few times. He even spelled it out for her in a snotty voice,"Kay,Ohh,Arr,Eee. Kore."

I don't think my boss liked his attitude much. After getting the application filled out,he left and my boss came back into the office and asked me if I knew the guy. Told her that I didn't and she told me,"Well. He's not getting a job here. That's for damn sure."

I grinned and continued on with my shift. Then stayed to use the internet and all that. I told a friend of mine on skype about this and it freaked her out. Especially after I looked up the meaning of 'Kore'.

It's another name for Persephone and it means 'the Maiden'...I can't tell if he's really a puppet person or if he's just a new creep. I really hope he isn't a new creep.

No comments:

Post a Comment