Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Crone Mother and Maiden

I've been looking through all the books that I have that are supernatural related.

The stuff on this is about a goddess and all that stuff. Three parts of the moon or whatever. Not sure how exactly this relates to me.

Or to Tina the creepy puppet lady and her fucked up puppet people pals.

Who hang out in parks like weirdos and fuckwads. Just how the fuck do they relate to each other? They know of each other. It's obvious that they know of each other. But what exactly are they up to?

Are they her helpers? Are they just doing it at the command of some person? Are there two people controlling these guys? Or a huge group just working together to drive me fucking nuts and harm people?

I'm guessing the last one is probably true.

I don't know who their next victims are but I'm sure these freaks will make sure I know about them. And somehow make it seem like it's my fault.
Here's their video about the 'lie' that I had felt genuinely threatened by: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xiQw6TEjhE

Could this get any fucking worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment