Friday, March 22, 2013

Past Nightmares

I've been dreaming about an accident that I was involved in when I was little. Like 5 or so. Just bits and pieces from it. The stuff I remember.

Metal bending,glass breaking,my family screaming,my head hurting and a blinding white light. And I then the pain I felt when I was in for the briefest moment awake after crash. In my dreams,I always woke up in the hospital with bandages on me and briefly seeing the IV.

The dream was always a bit blurry on the edges,like I was on pain medication or something.
My siblings sitting next to me and Mom standing behind them.(I think they were hurt too,so this makes absolutely no sense.) I can't really remember much about what happened other than this stuff.
I can't believe I'm dreaming about this again. Why am I dreaming about an accident from years ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment