Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Who Let You In?

I know who she was.

But how she got in is the biggest concern that I have. For a while,I've been putting up symbols and locking every way into my house. That night I had Nathan lock the door behind me. He wouldn't had let in someone who looked like she did. Especially if they had a knife.

If Jorden had knocked,he was supposed to let her in. So long as he called me and made sure that I heard her talk to verify that it was her.

How did the puppet girl get into the house? The door was supposed to be locked. And it was still locked by the time I got home. So how did she get in?

I think it might have been the windows downstairs...no,no Nathan said he heard a noise in the kitchen. Not the basement. And she would had have to walk through a bunch of snow to get to the small windows. I doubt she'd do that.

So how the hell did she get in?

2 comments: