Thursday, March 21, 2013

Broken Door,Locked Windows and Rumors

I still don't know how the puppet-girl,Tina,had gotten in. But I checked all the locked windows in the basement to be sure they weren't loose. They weren't. Checked over the lock on my side door and it was fine. (The front door is locked and has something heavy in front of it because it's broken.)

So hopefully she won't be able to get back in. DX Hopefully.

Nathan called me a few hours ago to tell me something that related to her.

Apparently there have been at least four people hanging out with her all over town. They've been spotted by a few people now and again. Not yet causing people physical harm but they might.

 The most common place they've been seen is a park that's quite a few blocks away. All they do is sit around the playground 'talking'. Anytime someone tries to get closer,they run.

I'm not sure what this means but I'm going to keep an eye out. DX I don't want anyone I know to get hurt by these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment