Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Show Must End

I don't want to see more of these people in danger. But it seems I can't get them to stop no matter how hard I try.  I know I should have just stopped trying a long time ago but I just keep hoping that I'll manage to make it stop.

Stupid optimism on my part,eh?

Candle Cove is still being highly disturbing and heart breaking. Poor Janice is barely holding it together. And I feel like a jackass just sitting here watching this fucking show.

But I don't think there's anything I can do. And I just..just can't...I should move on to the next Hell show that claws out my feels.

The so-called "imaginary friend" that boy has. "She" broke his collarbone and a few of his ribs. The doctor believes that the boy did this to himself. But I knew better than that. That fucked up creature did it.

Either way he's going to be under a stricter watch. Hopefully this actually helps the kid. Otherwise he's going to be hurt worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment