Friday, January 3, 2014

I Hate When They Break The Fourth Wall

Have I ever mentioned that before?

I absolutely hate it when they do that. Especially when it's a show featuring a rather disturbing amount of death and violence against children/mentally ill people. I didn't know what to do when Janice broke character to beg me to find her. She didn't do it loudly enough for Percy to hear but it was clear enough for me. And as much as I want to go save the child.

I can't.

I have no idea where she is or how I could go to her. I'm pretty sure there is no way that I could. Just can't stand the way she was almost crying as she pleaded to me. My heart nearly broke.

Not like the boy with the "imaginary" fie-friend was any better.

I won't go into too much detail. But let's just say that I never want to watch this so-called show ever a-fucking-gain. My heart can't take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment