Thursday, January 2, 2014

Nothing On The New Janice

Just really unfunny episodes of her almost crying and nearly dying because of Percy being an idiot. He forgets that she needs food. A bed. And almost let the fucking Skin Taker get her. Which makes me wonder if he hates the new Janice or something. Seems likely. Though why I'm not sure of.

After all he took her from her normal life. He kinda brought this upon himself. Friggin' bastard.

Other "exciting" news. Boy with the so called imaginary friend might not be all that crazy. Because I think I saw her. Or at least a glimpse of what the "friend" might look like. And it was God awful. Her face almost looked rotten and leathery. I'm not too sure though,I didn't get a good look. Also security cameras suck.

I honestly hope that I didn't really see what I think I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment