Tuesday, January 7, 2014

About to Drift Off

When the T.V turned on by itself.

With Candle Cove playing a very troubling episode featuring a decrepit school in an abandoned town. Percy seemed scared of the new place. Janice didn't like it much either. The shore of this place was a bit gross. There was garbage everywhere. And they started to explore the schoolhouse carefully. And right now they're still searching. I thought I heard a voice.

It sounded so very familiar but I'm not sure why.

I think it might be...Tina? No way. No. It can't be. She's still in that other place. The weird world that belongs to the Lady of the Lantern. She would have mentioned it. At least I would have read it in her blog. But so far she hasn't written anything. I'm worried that she might be...no. She isn't dead.

My sister is alive and well. She's okay. Oh please be okay. Tina. Please be safe. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment