Sunday, January 12, 2014

It Was Not Her

I don't believe it.

I saw what it was and I still don't believe it.

They were getting parts from rotten people doll things. Most were either dead or only sort of alive. You know. Twitching all over the place but most likely not going to be fighting back anytime soon. After they left. The camera lingered in the place for a while. Tina crawled out of what I'm assuming is the janitor's closet. She didn't have the whatever it is she's been publishing blog posts on.

I'm only going to guess that means she either hidden it or possibly lost it. But I hope she will post something soon. Just to see how she managed to ditch the creepsticks. Hell how she's still alive.

And why does she have so many strange markings on her arms and face. They sort of looked like scars. Greenish ones. Like a Glasgow Grin and claw marks. I sorta don't want to know what did those.

Got a feeling we're going to find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment