Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Stop Begging

...for fuck's sake,Sage. Your friend isn't coming back no matter how much ya beg her to come back And I doubt confessing any form of love will help.

I'm sorry but...yeah let's just stop with this pathetic crap.

Alrighty. On to the shows and some other news.

Candle Cove had Percy and Janice up to something. It looked like some form of trap but for what I wasn't quite sure. (It was rather big..weird and a bit much to ensure that one person wouldn't leave. So I doubt it was the 'Son of the Void' or anything.) Neither of them discussed it so I wasn't sure I wanted to know who it was for.

Probably gonna find out tomorrow though.

Ava had to go to the hospital for some reason. Her arm was seriously bandaged up and she wouldn't talk about it at all. I'm worried that the man attacked her. Cuz I seriously doubt the little girl could've harmed her in any way.

She sounds like she's  really little and fragile..and that she likes Ava. So I really doubt she'll harm her...hopefully...

The other news is that my friend finally emailed me. 'Alice' seemed a little off but I'm pretty sure it's nothing. She's been kind of frazzled lately and so have I. I'm probably just being paranoid as all hell.

I'm sure she's fine..really...

No comments:

Post a Comment