Monday, June 10, 2013

I'll Be Posting From The Cafe

I'll be doing most of my blogs from work now. Hopefully I will not be without for too long. And hopefully I'll be able to get in touch with my friend soon. She hasn't done anything on Tumblr just yet and hasn't answered any of my emails. I really hope she's okay...I...I think Tina's in her apartment right now. Which means she's going to be hurt by that thing that's there or...or the other's will...no can't think about that. She'll be fine. She's always fine.

In other news Candle Cove was on today...new camera person and everything. Percy and Janice seem to be running from the person. Whoever this person is he seems to be getting close to them.

Can't tell if this is good or not.

Lillian and Binx has been renamed to just Ava for the obvious reason that it is now focusing on Ava. She's taken the camera and left.

She packed up everything she owns then left. I feel so bad for her but I can't do anything because I don't know where she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment