Sunday, July 19, 2015

When Will The Show End

I'm done being someone's freakshow.


I need to stop living in fear of those puppets. They cannot control my whole life or how I am. Those monsters can't keep me trapped inside my friend's house or hiding forever. Soon I'll move.



I'm going to a new home without a television.



No more Tower T.V. to taunt me with or make me see horrors my friends can't see. Especially things my friends can't see. And I won't see that Winter guy anymore. Watching bad things happen to him reminds me of how worse things can get. But I really don't wanna watch someone in fear. Or be made a puppet.



I've seen enough of that already....



Tina...she's becoming something that..that isn't all together good. I'm not sure if Alice is safe with her anymore. She's doing things to others that aren't in the least bit sane or good. Blood is...she...I know she isn't a real human. But she still acts like one and I'm afraid of what she's up to. I'm...I'm afraid that...



...that she has become a new breed of monster...

No comments:

Post a Comment