Friday, July 3, 2015

Static And The Puppet People

Shows are popping up again. Right on channels that they aren't supposed to be. I can't turn it off no matter what. It's on every fucking channel.


Every.


Fucking.


Channel.


It is part that winter thing and it looks old. Like the "episodes" are from a while ago. This guy is weird. Not sure if it's real. At all. Because the other stuff was half real and half make believe. Or I'm hoping it is.


Anyway. It reminds me of something. The mask is really familiar and I have no idea where though. What freaks me out is that this is a YouTuber. Like he has a channel on YouTube and it's been on my friend's t.v. five fucking times. What's worse is,you know. The whole fact that they can't fucking see it. And if I draw attention to this,they'll be drawn in. Or they won't believe me.


I can't make them come into this. It's too selfish of me and I would make them targets for these fuckers. They don't seem to know exactly where I am.


And I'm going to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment