Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Moving Woes

Staying with friends until I can get a cheaper place. I'm worried that the Puppet People are going to find me. My friend's t.v. has been acting screwy and I have seen some of the shows from before. Mostly reruns or rehashings.


Something about a dude whose last name is Winter or some shit. Going to check up on him.


Anyway. Onto the most disturbing part. My friends don't see it. They see it as normal television. Like Law and Order SVU or something. They think the stress is getting to me. But haven't done anything drastic. In fact they helped me rehome my cats. So at least I can count on them to have my back.



I have read Alice's Tumblr post and...I have this feeling that Tina's...no longer with us.



I hope that I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment