Sunday, August 16, 2015

Stiff Limbs and Reoccurring Pain

My friend's got this knee injury that's getting worse. I'm afraid of what's going to happen to him. He had to go to the emergency room a while ago. Came back sorta fine but I'm concerned. His injury was making him move weird.


Weird like...a...never mind. I need to focus on myself. And my own damn injury that's been flaring up lately.


You see since last year,my wrist has been aching like it's broken. Something has been shifting around in there that isn't bone or anything I can recognize. But I can't afford to go to the hospital. And if I go to urgent care with my friend,he'll ask questions about my wrist that I can't answer.


Like how did I get it.


What caused the injury.


Also why the fuck didn't I tell him about it. Well...yeah...there's also the T.V. issues. It's still playing all the fucked up.shit. My friend...can kinda see it. But all he sees is static. Not the T.V. shows that I have.


He's going to be calling his provider tomorrow. I doubt it's going to do a God damned thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment