Thursday, October 23, 2014

Worth It

Sometimes I wonder if surviving is really worth it anymore. I've got no actual friends,my.family either is dead or they don't care I'm gone. And I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to stop her. She might be the death of me.

Hell if I beat them,what do I do after? Just where do I go? I don't know if being in this house is safe anymore. They've probably broken in here. There's dried blood on one of the bedroom doors and I know it isn't mine.

I...I don't think so at least.

It might be a puppet's blood but I don't think they bleed. I can't recall if I made the Hobo bleed or not. The whole setting him on fire thing was a fear induced blur. Either way I know it isn't mine.

But I gotta wonder how it got there. Cuz it's definitely too little to be lethal. So whoever it belongs to,at least they're alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment