Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Long Story Short

Dolls oddly enough don't burn. I really wish someone had told me that before I tried to do that. Now I look like a complete fool and I accomplished absolutely nothing by doing that to the hobo.

Well I did manage to piss him off.

He kinda chased me for four blocks. I only managed to get away because I got across train tracks before a huge ass train had rolled by and stopped. Also the many cars nearby probably discouraged any supernatural means of keeping me. I was very lucky to have gotten away at all. If I try something that foolish again I think I'm going to be completely fucked.

Oh well.

In other news I haven't viewed a certain bitch's T.V. shows yet. At least that's something to be thankful for. But I'm guessing that won't happen until winter or so. Ya know cuz I won't be going really anywhere. Not having a car kinda sucks. I could have probably ran over those creepy dolls and been done with some of this bullshit.

I just hope that I can keep out running them. I really don't want to know what they will do if they catch me. It probably won't be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment