Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Two Things

I lost my second job. I'm not going to get into why. But it was for the best,I suppose. After all I was horrible at that job. I'm going to apply someplace else. Hopefully it works out well for me.

Onto supernatural news.

I'm going to be completely honest with you all. These past few days have been really tense and I am getting tired. Really tired of waiting for them to do something. Watching my back for the puppet I tried to burn to try and hurt me. And I...I just can't stay quiet about those kids anymore.

No one even remembers they existed!

It's like they weren't even real! But I remember them. I remember all of them. Their screams,their fears and their tears. I remember them..why doesn't anyone else?

Why am I the only one who remembers? Does anyone know why? I..I just need someone to tell me. Please?

PLEASE?!

No comments:

Post a Comment