Saturday, July 5, 2014

Three Months Or So

Good news,I got a second job and I have more money coming in than before. My new job has been paying pretty well. I'm saving up for a new laptop and possibly the vacation. Though I'm highly doubting that I'm gonna be able to go. Cuz life is extremely fun like that ya know?

Bad news is that I noticed our guests are a bit on the stringed side. I was so hoping that they wouldn't find out about this. Like literally hoping and wishing that I would have a safe place. But last time at the new job,one of them sat with me. I don't remember that. My coworker asked me who my friend was because we seemed to know each other very well and she apparently hugged me.

Hugged me.

I said she worked at the cafe like I did. And that was the end of the matter. I...I can't believe I have no memory of that. I checked my person afterwards and found nothing in my pockets. Well. Lint but that's about it.

I wish I could be done with this bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment