Saturday, July 26, 2014

Last Night


TRIGGER WARNING: Blood and body horror.


I dreamt that I couldn't see for some reason and there were these weird things coming out of my arm. My right arm actually. It felt like spider webs but not as sticky. And they were very warm for some odd reason,but I don't know why.

They weren't painful until it felt like they were being tugged on by something incredibly strong. I was sure that whatever it was it wasn't good. But the more I resisted the tugging,the harder it became. Like I had somehow managed to snag a wild creature with these things.

After what felt like hours..the tugging suddenly ended. I don't know what possessed me to open my eyes but I did...and I saw through someone or rather something's eyes. I saw myself and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I had bandages covering my eyes...and good Lord were they bleeding! I was smiling despite not wanting to and holding the metal lantern in my left hand. It was glowing a soft yellow light.

It occasionally flickered too. I only woke up when I heard my alarm phone go off. Something tells me that if I hadn't heard my phone,I wasn't going to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment