Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Just A Wee Bit Too Hangry

I literally wasn't a dick to my boss today. Said a little something that I shouldn't have and as soon as possible I'll apologize. Not going to repeat what I said. I really don't want to get too into it right now.

Anyway.

People Puppets weren't at the Cafe when I was working. But they were coming in when I was leaving. Thankfully they didn't notice that I was nearby so I got home okay. Still. It was pretty close.

I don't know what they are up to,but memory loss is a new trick for them. Especially since I doubt that it was directly the puppet who did it. But I'm going to keep an eye out for them tomorrow. I think if I bike to work with a coworker I might be okay. Maybe.

Not gonna hold my breath that this will be fine.

After  all when have things ever really gone right for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment