Monday, February 2, 2015

I Caved Alcohol Mention Tw

My friends told me that if I didn't sleep that they would do something drastic. I'm guessing hospital drastic. Or worse. Not sure what would be worse than being forced into a...ok yeah there is worse.



Like psych ward worse.



They wouldn't be bad for trying to put me in one. Mental hospitals aren't exactly evil places. But they would sedate me. I would dream. And if I dream...she'll kill me. Thankfully drunken blackouts are almost as good as sleep.



I mean hey. I was "sleeping" for at least six hours or so. Still good enough. Alright,I know it isn't really sleep. Or a good substitute for it. But it's all I honestly got right now. Though I might try medication. It's helped in the past.




No Puppet People news or T.V. shows to talk about. I haven't seen any of them. If I do though...I will tell you all. Hopefully it stays quiet like this. I'm not okay with more missing kids. Especially when I can't help them. It makes me feel so useless. I really hate that fucking stringed asshole.




I want to burn her.

No comments:

Post a Comment