Monday, March 17, 2014

Will They Follow Me?

I might be going to Seattle this summer. Might. Depends on if I save up enough money for the trip with my friends. Not sure when either. But hopefully we'll be able to go at all. Which would be lovely.

I just want to leave for a while,ya know?

This place feels so cramped and I got this urge to wander. Which isn't easy when there's nothing to do here. And yer broke. Like I am. So I really hope that works out. Also crossing my fingers that they don't follow us.

Can't exactly relax when yer worrying about whether or not the creepy puppet people are on yer tail. Or tell the people I'm going with that I'm being followed. They'll get involved and possibly try to convince me to go to the police.

Not exactly comfortable with getting them involved at all. So let's just hope that certain people stay away from us during that time.

Highly doubt that they will. Still. If yer gonna dream,why not dream big?

No comments:

Post a Comment