Sunday, December 1, 2013

Three Girls

Percy is looking at three possible girls as Janice. He isn't sure which one is the one he's looking for. And I'm really hoping that he doesn't pick one. Each of these girls may not have the best home life but none of them deserve to be taken.

Well not taken into Candle Cove. Definitely not Candle Cove. They deserve so much better than that.

I don't know all the girls' names but they're around six to ten years old. Brunettes,I think. This time it came in Black and White so I wasn't too sure about hair color. Two of them go to school. The last one is home-schooled.

Each are very bright.

One likes to collect bugs and other things. Which is cute to watch. Her little eyes light up when she sees bugs and she reads about them a lot it seems. The poor thing is about seven,I think. And her parents are neglecting the fuck out of her. At least she doesn't have siblings.

The second is an explorer. She seems very tomboyish and gets into trouble frequently. But she's a good kid. Helps others when she gets the chance. And sticks up for younger kids. I believe she's around 10. Not too sure what is wrong with her home life. But I don't like her father. Something's not quite right about that man.

Third one is rather quiet. Plays in graveyards. Chases after 'ghosts' and is picked on a ton. Didn't get a good read on her but she seems to want to leave. And I'm afraid that Percy's going to take her.

No comments:

Post a Comment